Shipping & Handling
- VERIFICATION & AUTHORISATION OF PAYMENT -
All orders will only be processed after payment is verified and cleared.
- PROCESSING OF ORDERS TO ADDRESSES IN THE UK -
We aim to dispatch all customer orders within 2 - 3 business days, with the exception of weekends. For festive season and public holidays, order dispatch may take up to 3 - 5 days in these cases.
Deliveries to the UK are with Royal mail, first class with proof of postage.
- FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY -
We work directly with jewelry producers. The benefits are that we can offer you these beautiful items at fantastic prices by working in partnership with our suppliers abroad.
Another benefit of our direct relationships with producers is that we can offer free delivery worldwide, however this also means that delivery can be a bit longer than usual. 14 working days after order processing is normal but on exceptional occasions delivery can take 4 weeks.
At every stage of the process you will receive email updates and on all orders you will be provided with a parcel tracking number so you can track its progress fluttering to you!
- Shipping duration for international shipment is estimated.
- Custom clearance can affect delivery time depending on different destinations. We will not be able to refund for delay due to custom clearance, weather conditions or postal service.
- Please always order in advance for any special occasion for the parcels to reach you in good time.
- For parcels to Canada, it may take up to 6 - 8 weeks, depending on custom clearance and due to working hours and speed of Canada Post.